You may have been directed here for information about the floods in Jeddah of 2011. I have stopped actively researching how to help the flood victims, but you can find all the information I did find here.

Aug 26, 2010

This Is Bunny

I made a promise to myself and a very spectacularly encouraging friend of mine that I would update regularly. I really wanted to post everything to do with my family trip to Oman and how awesome I found the place to be. Unfortunately, we're moving, and the mania flooding our lives is only outdone by my brothers' complete obliviousness towards it.


Anywho, I've prepared posts in advance for such situations. So let's get to it.


Amongst my general relatively minor insecurities lies genuine self-esteem. At the end of the day, I find my spacey disposition endearing. Not everyone would find it to be a perk, but I've been reminded of my second favorite tendency while browsing preserved bits on the Interwebs. Ah, Internet, how much of a role it's played in shaping who I am. Did I r0x0rz everyone's b0x0rz? Peanut Butter Jelly Time? Badger Badger Badger? Kikkoman?  Was I attracted to boys who knew how to hack and spoke 1337? Pffft, you betcha.


DeviantArt, Xanga, animated gif icons, and forums? Uh, yeah.


So I randomly go around searching my old username, and I find the last signature I put in all my posts before I moved on to khayraB.


-----------------------------------
(\ /)
(O.o)
[> <]
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.



-----------------------------------


Back when the DevArt store had, like, 3 t-shirts. I've gotten way off tack, though. Because of my spacey disposition, I have the tendency to have my memory wiped out after a certain amount of time. The second most loved inclination is finding little surprises when I sift through old things (mind you, it doesn't need to be more than a month). I'm easily pleased, I'll have you know. Give me a really old thing I left at your house, or tell me a story about a year old, and you'll have me captivated until all my questions have been answered about it.


So there's a little something about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment