You may have been directed here for information about the floods in Jeddah of 2011. I have stopped actively researching how to help the flood victims, but you can find all the information I did find here.

Sep 21, 2011

Furthermore, I Frequent Foursquare

One thing must be admitted. When I take a summer break, it is a real break.
Haven't written since May and don't particularly feel guilty as I have been a regular on the Internet through means of InstagramTwitter, and Tumblr.

To make up for it, here is a quick summary of the goings-on while doing my internship and simply not writing for the other two months.

For starters, I was in Dubai for the internship.




I went as corporate as one could and loved every second of it.



Spent Ramadan there.



Faced the limits of my cooking abilities.



Got sick and recovered. LIKE A BOSS.



Returned to face a different reality.
(Yes, those are unattended children playing on the luggage conveyor belt in Jeddah)



Have taken on a new addiction to help me through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment