You may have been directed here for information about the floods in Jeddah of 2011. I have stopped actively researching how to help the flood victims, but you can find all the information I did find here.

Apr 16, 2011

Microposts: Spring 2011

There are some things that I would blog about if there was enough to say about it. Why publish a complete post when it could be said in 140 characters?


 Khayra Bundakji 

 Khayra Bundakji 
Yet another useless and stupidly expensive project in KSA Can you help me with your super productivity powers? 

I learn of the Kingdom Tower is to be built in Jeddah, the skyscraper set to be the tallest in the world

 Khayra Bundakji 
I saw these in three places on King Rd.  (@ Panda) 

 Khayra Bundakji 
The last paragraph made me laugh  Treatment of a 23 year old girl in . Beaten, burned and left sued. 

 Khayra Bundakji 
Could we eradicate racism in the workplace before sexism, please?

My disdain for revolutionary priorities in Saudi Arabia is initiated.

 Khayra Bundakji 
Do I have a surplus of followers because I'm a girl?

My disdain for the onslaught of Twitter's popularity is initiated.

 Khayra Bundakji 
Omg I'm using this location thingy. A right of passage :) Indian food :) (@ Marhaba) 

 Khayra Bundakji 
:O lol, I must have misunderstood that. The whole race? RT @: why do we have indians n  omg thery so annoying

My eyes open to something.


 Khayra Bundakji 
I have seen the Ethereal Owl of the Universe. And it tells me to analyze.  HootStats 

My love for social media and like for marketing increases. More to be revealed on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment